Is Horticultural Therapy right for me or my loved one?
HT usesplants and horticulture-based activities to improve mental, physical and spiritual aspects of life.
GreenThreadHT works with individuals in treatments centers, gardens, or in-home. Our nature-based therapies are adaptable and help people with various mental and physical challenges including:
- Physical Rehabilitation patients
- Nursing Home residents
- Mental health patients
- Children with chronic illnesses
- Patients in cancer recovery groups
- Veterans’ groups
- Adults or children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Children or adults with mental and/or physical disabilities
- Hospice patients and family members
Meet Marcia, our licensed Horticultural Therapist.
Based in Boca Raton, Florida, Marcia developers effective programs and therapies for our client.